Private clients

We often take in private clients within a week, sometimes as soon as the next day. This does depend, however, on our accessing relevant medical information from your GP, identifying the complexity of your needs and our capacity to meet them. Payment is by fortnightly instalments with the first instalment due on admission.

Where you have health insurance, we can liaise with your health insurance provider to ensure your treatment starts as soon as possible.

Please phone us on 01934 815515 or complete our enquiry form if you would like to find out more about how we could help you.

Social funding

Substance Misuse

Local Authorities provide funding for detoxification and/or residential rehabilitation and the process is managed by the local drug/alcohol community treatment providers.  These organisations assess each person’s needs and identify the treatment options available.

Local arrangements may vary by area but you can obtain details of the process from adult social services, public health departments or drug and alcohol action teams within the local authority, or the local community drug/alcohol treatment provider.

For further details on how to access treatment, go to Public Health England.


GAMCARE provides support, advice and assistance with funding for residential placements. 

Telephone 020 7801 7000 or email [email protected].

Employer Support

Employers provide varying packages of support for employees struggling with addiction and/or mental health issues. Ask your employer’s Occupational health /HR department what support they can provide. You can also direct them to our Employee Welfare page here.