If you’re in recovery and have been a patient at Broadway Lodge you’re welcome to join us for a celebration of recovery at our annual Reunion on Saturday 21st September 2019. This special event will be held at Broadway Lodge from 12pm-5pm.
The Reunion promises to be a happy and emotional afternoon where over 200 former patients and their families join together to share experience, strength and hope. There will be the opportunity to catch up with peers and reminisce with the Broadway Lodge team, have fun in our photobooth, enjoy a buffet lunch, participate in workshops and listen to shares.
How to Book
Places must be booked and paid for in advance and this can be done either by:
- Booking online via Eventbrite here
- Booking online via Facebook here
- Paying in person at Broadway Lodge
- Paying by card over the phone (to do this please email email@example.com with a contact telephone and our finance team will call you back to take payment)
Tickets cost £10 each and children age 16 and under can go free.
Terms & Conditions
- If you are booking for other friends or family members, please ensure their names are entered at the point of booking.
- All attendees must be clean/sober.
- Places will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
What you can expect
Hopefully without the rain this year!…