- Location: Weston-super-Mare
- Job Type/Hours: Permanent/ 24 hours per week (2 night shifts)
- Rate of pay: £10.55 per hour
- Closing date: Friday 13th March 2020
Broadway Lodge Ltd is one of the leading and most respected abstinence-based addiction treatment centres in the UK. Since 1974, our multidisciplinary team have helped to transform the lives of thousands of people, supporting them in their recovery from addictions to alcohol, illicit drugs, prescription drugs, gambling, sex and gaming. We are immensely proud of the people who make Broadway Lodge what it is today. Without those who work so hard for us we wouldn’t be able to transform the lives of those who need it most.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and skilled Health Care Assistant to join our busy (medical) team. The successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of care and understand the importance of creating a kind, compassionate and caring community for our clients delivered through the highest quality of person-centred care. This can be a challenging environment to work in but is hugely rewarding.
We are looking for:
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and able to put others at ease.
- A good team player.
- 1 year + experience working in the health or social care sector.
- Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable but not essential.
- NVQ Health and Social Care (level 2/level 3 desirable).
Benefits include: Healthcare Cash Plan, Pension and Life Cover.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 13th March 2020.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Broadway Lodge is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.